Membership in the Society is open to anyone who subscribes to the Society’s mission, as stated in the Purpose of the Society, and who applies to ISIPAR Central Office for membership.
Sign Up to be a Member
What do you get for your membership?
- Interpersonal Acceptance, Newsletter of the International Society for Interpersonal Acceptance and Rejection.
- Network with others who share similar interests.
- Keep up-to-date with research and practice on issues of interpersonal acceptance and rejection internationally.
- Access to recent publications on all aspects of interpersonal acceptance and rejection.
- Biennial Congress in exciting locations.
- Significantly reduced registration fee for the biennial meetings of the society.
Dues are based on a sliding scale, with students and applicants living in “low-income economies” — as identified by the World Bank —paying the least. Applicants living in “lower-middle,” “upper-middle,” and “high-income” economies pay progressively more. Details about the dues structure and methods of payment are provided on the Membership Application.
Join ISIPAR or Renew Membership
Complete the Membership Application Form